திங்கள், 3 ஜூன், 2013

RAMADAN IS JUST 37 DAYS AWAY

Narrated Abu Bakrah (R.A): The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: One of you should not say: I fasted the whole of Ramadan, and I prayed during the night in the whole of Ramadan. I do not know whether he disliked the purification; or he (the narrator) said: He must have slept a little and taken rest.

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13, Hadith 2409]
RAMADAN IS JUST 37 DAYS AWAY  


Let's Prepare ourselves for this blessed month

Narrated Abu Bakrah (R.A): The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: One of you should not say: I fasted the whole of Ramadan, and I prayed during the night in the whole of Ramadan. I do not know whether he disliked the purification; or he (the narrator) said: He must have slept a little and taken rest.

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13, Hadith 2409]