வியாழன், 6 ஆகஸ்ட், 2015

on duty in order to protect my Imaan

Shahid Bilal's photo.

moplimentary drink, this was an alcoholic drink
so that man politely refused.
The air hostess returned but this time bought the drink on a platter,
designed to appeal and impress however Muslim man again politely
refused, explaining he doesn't drink alcohol.
The air hostess was concerned and informed the manager. The manager
approached man with another platter, now designed with flowers, he
questioned, “is there something wrong with our service? please enjoy
the drink, it is a complimentary offer.” The man replied, “I am a Muslim
and I do not drink alcohol.” The manager still insisted that the man
take the drink.
Then, the Muslim proposed that the manager should give the drink to the
pilot first. The manager stated, “how can the pilot drink alcohol, he’s on
duty!? And if he drinks there are all chances for the plane to crash”.
The passenger with tears in his eye, replied, “I am a Muslim and I am
always on duty in order to protect my Imaan (Faith) and if I drink I will
crash my whole life here and hereafter.